Monday, May 15, 2017

No Disguising Dad

Hi there crafty friends, Sharon aka One Crafty Mrs. here to share my Monday make with you.  I had a little help and used Lori Whitlock’s Circle Flip Swing card file for the Silhouette Cameo to make today’s card.  I used the faces from the King Of The Grill set by Lisa @ Sunsational Stamps. 

 

No Disguising Dad-May 15-ocm_SS

 

Triple Flip Fold

It may look simple but this card gave me a run for my money trying to figure out how to fold it, lol.  Once I figured that out, I printed the faces and cut them each into a small circle to fit. I cut 3 more larger circles out to layer behind the faces.  I used my PrismaColor Markers and a couple of Copics to color the faces.  I cut 3 more small circles out of white cardstock and 3 more larger circles to layer behind them.  Then I laid all of those pieces aside for the time being.

 

 

Tripe Flip Fold 2

 

I used the template from the card file to cut two pieces of cardstock for the front and inside panel of my card. I used a PrismaColor Marker to run along the edge of the cardstock to give it some definition.  Then I adhered it to the card front with some Tombo Multi Mono Liquid Glue.  I cut another piece of cardstock and adhered it to the inside.

 

 

 

The final step was to attached the faces to the front and the sentiments to the inside.  I added a piece of washi tape and called it done!

 

No Disguising Dad-open-May 15-ocm_SS

 

That’s it for me today.   Stop by the Sunsational Stamps Store and check out all the great stamps Lisa has available.  And don’t forget to visit the Facebook Fan page and the Sunsational Stamps blog for some fabulous inspiration from the other amazing Design Team members..

Before I leave, I want to remind you about our monthly challenge (the theme this month is Swim, Beach, Ocean).  You still have time to enter so head on over to the challenge post and link up a card.

I hope you enjoyed my card today.  See you again in a couple of weeks when I will be back to share some more great stamps!  In the meantime, take a minute to come and visit me on my blog - A Piece Of (My) Heart.

4 comments:

  1. Sharon, this is just too darn cute for words. But I'll still tell you how much I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, best masculine card sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has to be one of the most clever cards I have seen in a long time! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete