Sunday, April 9, 2017

Woodsy Critters Planner Page

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here again with another project using the Sunsational Stamps Woodsy Critters digital stamp set. This can be purchased online by clicking here. I coloured this set myself and used it on a planner layout, using the Scrapper's Delights Basic Planner Kit.

I am on the Planner Design Team for Scrapper's Delights and they have kindly allowed me to use Sunsational Stamps digis on their planner layout. Lisa has also been kind enough to allow me to display her digital stamps, so you get to see the best of both products! Thanks ladies - a great collaboration! The Planner details can be found by clicking here if you would like to find out more. The basic planner kit comes with everything you need to make your own planner - including, days of the week, tabs, numbers, dividers, cover pages and more! Here's a break down of how I created the page.

The pages have been printed on a A5 page and look like this....now for the fun stuff....design time! As you can see below, I have added my own colour to the pages using distress inks. Once the ink was dry, I stamped on the days of the week and the dates using the Echo Park Paper Co stamp - Through the Year Calendar Stamp. I coloured in come of the space fillers from the Basic Planner Kit and added some washi tape from my stash. I also like to add little photos in where I can to remind me of loved ones or as they correspond to events during that week.


I then printed out the Woodsy Critters digital images and coloured them using Touch Five markers. I used some Mod Podge dimensions to add some gloss to parts of the animals and pop dots to make the bear and hedgehog have some dimension off the page.

Let's take a closer look at some of those cute little critters...

I hope you enjoyed this planner page and I will be back in a short while with a Mother's Day project for you! Dont forget to check out the newly launched website by clicking here. Until next time....

5 comments:

  1. Great post Sarah, really like this project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous project! And those critters are too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so fancy! Looks more like a scrapbook page than a planner. Love it!

    ReplyDelete