Friday, April 7, 2017

Just Ducky Easter

Greetings friends and fellow crafters. LeeAnn here and today I am sharing my first project with the new design team here at Sunsational Stamps.
I had a great time with this first project, using the Hoppy Easter Bunny digital stamp. The process to make my project went as follows:
First I printed the digital image on Recollections 110lb white cardstock. I then used my Scan n Cut in order to cut out the images, it was just too easy to do.



I then took another piece of the same cardstock that was 4.25 x 5.5 and a rectangle die to cut a chunk away. The larger of the two I colored as sky, while the smaller I did green for grass using PowderPuff Chalk Inks.

I then used my Spectrum Noir and Memento markers to color the remaining pieces.

Using 3L foam squares, Xyron X, and some Kaisercraft tape I positioned my pieces and my project was finished.


For my project today I used the ... Digital Image Set.

I used Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers for all items other than the duck, in which I used Memento Dual Markers.

Basket: TN3, EB3
Eggs: FL1, FL2, FL3, BT7
Basket Grass: LG1, CG1, JG1
Ducks Eyes: BT7

Duck Feet/Bill: Memento Tangelo
Duck Cheeks/Wings: Memento Cantaloupe
Duck Head/Body: Memento Dandelion

Sky: PowderPuff Chalk Sky Blue
Grassy Yard: PowderPuff Chalk Jade and Seafoam

Speech Bubble Die: Lawn Fawn
Stitched Die: Gina Marie Designs

Please follow Sunsational Stamps on all social media:

3 comments: