Friday, October 9, 2015

Grateful for Everyting...

   Hello my Crafting Family.. It has been a wonderful week crafting and playing with my two little Pilgrims from Sunsatioal Stamps..
 Here I painted the two pilgrims with my Koi water color paint and place them on a cardstock folding down.. This way the picture can be displayed and no worries about it falling over. The Orange Sparkle ribbon on the side of the card really brings out the red in the pilgrims hair. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the corn stock and wagon with pumpkins.. I think the card came out super precious. Hard to see in the picture but it is a stary nite.. I used white glitter glue to achieve this effect and it look awesome!
                                   Hope you all enjoy this card as much as I do.. I have it on the mantel on                                    fireplace for Fall Decoration... Have a Great Weekend...                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment