Friday, September 25, 2015

Happy Fall

Hello Crafty Friends.. Today I have a Card that was created with Sunsational Stamps, Digi Stamp. This card was so much fun to be crafty with!
As you can all see, its Happy Fall! The leaves are falling acorns are all over and this little man is sitting and enjoying him a Candy Apple... I placed the Digi Stamp on a book marker and laminated him for sturdiness. I used corn stock twist for the string and also wrapped it around the card to add dimension and a little more fall... He was placed on 80 pound card stock. The back ground paper is from, Stampin up. To color him in I used my Martha Stewart Markers and a little water color for his hat.. I am very proud of him and just love this Digi Stamp and how my card came out! Hope you all have a great weekend and Happy Fall Ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. Love the card and the added surprise of the book mark Great idea!

    ReplyDelete