Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Cheer Up!!

Hello!! Hope everyone is having a terrific day. Spring is in the air,  although here in Florida we skipped Spring and jumped right into Summer! I have a little card for you today I created with one of last months Spring Release stamp sets."Hoppy Spring", If you would like to see the entire set just click on the title and you will be taken to the store.


This is a 4 x 4 inch card all the patterned paper and the mats were taken from scraps and pieces left over from other projects so i cannot say where they are from. I have tons of scraps and am trying to use them whenever I can. I love this little snail and I love that there are 5 different sets of eyes that can be used on any of the 3 critters in the set.
Hope you enjoyed my cute little card

Big Blog Hugs, Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment