Saturday, January 17, 2015

Be Mine Valentine's Card

I'm back to create with my own supplies and tools -- and here is my photo of a Valentine's card that I will be sending to grandchildren this year.

 

I'm calling it 'Be Mine' for lack of a title for the image and apologize for the quality of photo but here in Alabama we have overcast skies which creates a dreary affect.  

I used the lattice overlay from SilhouetteAmerica Online store and sized it to fit a standard greeting card of 4.25x5.50 measurements.  I traced the image, separating the title from the main photo; than  placed the picture onto a white square which print and cut out using my Silhouette Came and Studio Design Edition software.  

Used my copic markers to color the image, adhered all pieces to main card stock, and a Valentine's Card to send to granddaughter or great-granddaughter.

Thank you for stopping to visit with us today,  and check out what is available at Sunsational Stamps 


1 comment:

  1. Love your card Carolyn. It is so sweet and perfect for Valentines Day !!

    ReplyDelete