Saturday, November 1, 2014

A final Halloween card to close of the Holiday

Our dear Design Team Member Carolyn Ackerman is busy with family at the moment so I have put together a little card for you!
I used one of Lisa's new designs ( sorry don't have a name for her at the moment) Lets just call her the Caramel Apple Girl for the moment!
I used  my crayola pencils to color her and added some Glass Effects hopping to get her caramel to glisten. the picture doesn't show it very well.
The card is 5.5 x 4 inches and I used an orange mat that I ran through a candy corn Cricut Cuttlebug embossing folder. the sentiment is from CTMH Perfect Fit Halloween stamp set. The rest of the paper were scraps from my stash! and the ribbon was from Michael's dollar ribbon bin.

Hope everyone had a great Halloween and are ready for the Holiday season to begin!!

Have a great day!!
Big Blog Hugs, Janet

 

No comments:

Post a Comment