Monday, May 1, 2017

Hoppy Mother’s Day

Hello!  It’s Sharon from A Piece Of (my) Heart and I’m here today to share another card using this cute Sunsational Stamps digi, from the “Hoppy” set.
 


With Mother’s Day being just a couple of weeks away, I thought this little fella would make a cute card.  I printed the bunny and the hearts onto a piece of white cardstock and then ran it through my Cameo to cut each of the images out.  I wanted to show him holding a heart so I printed the stamp twice, cut the paws off the one bunny and set them aside.  I used my Copics and colored the bunny with W-3 and W-4 and added a little R21 to the cheeks and ears.  I used R27 for the hearts.  Once everything was colored I glued the big heart onto the first bunny so that it was positioned on top of the paws.  Then I placed a couple of 1/8-inch foam dimensional dots on the back of the second set of paws and layered them over top of the paws on the first bunny.  I used the dimensional dots to pop up the bunny and added a few more hearts beside it.

All designer papers used were digital and printed on white cardstock and then cut to size.

Hoppy Mothers Day-Apr 17-ocm_SS

That’s it for me today.   Stop by the Sunsational Stamps Store and check out all the great stamps Lisa has available.  And don’t forget to visit the Facebook Fan page and the Sunsational Stamps blog for some fabulous inspiration from the other amazing Design Team members.

See you again in a couple of weeks when I will be back to share some more great stamps!

4 comments:

  1. Sharon, your card is absolutely adorable! I love how you popped up his paws to make him hold the little heart. I don't have any of the alcohol marker sets. I use pencils or distress markers. I cannot seem to get the hang of blending with the alcohol markers (plus I don't really care for the smell). I guess we all have to find what works for us, huh!. LOVE YOUR CUTE CARD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great Sharon. Bunny looks so happy.And goes so well with that pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sharon i just love this card.cute bunny and the background makes it perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this l'il bunny and you showcased him wonderfully, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete