Monday, April 3, 2017

Spring has sprung!


Spring is Blooming

Hello!! It's release week! I'm so excited for you to see what we all have in store for your inspiration this week!
We have a wonderful new team of designers who are seriously talented, along with a new store to shop with lots of great designs!
Above you will see the set I chose to use for my project.  You can click on that photo to head right to the shop and look around.

I decided to make a box card using all the pieces because I love them all and couldn't bare to leave any out.


As you can see, I used acetate to mount the pieces, I also used a lot of crystal effects and glitter on my pieces.  I even worked some google eyes in there too!
This is a really fun card if I do say so myself!

I really loved it that our new watermarks match my card! ;)






6 comments: