Thursday, March 24, 2016

It's a jungle out there!

Hi there! Today I have a fun card to share, I am tickled with how this turned out. I used the set called Rain forest Critters.  I've had the animals cut out and sitting on my desk for well over a month, trying to figure out if I wanted to do a box card or a bendy card.  The bendy cards haven't worked out for me in the past so it made me a little nervous.


The bendy card is a file from my SIL library, it includes the envelope with it, I love the curve on the flap.


A lot of times, I don't do anything to the inside of the card, I like that this card forced me to make it fun as well.


So, what do you think?  Does it look like a jungle scene?

Isn't this fun?  I am really proud!

Be sure to check out the all new store site! Lisa has been working so hard to get all of her designs into one spot!


1 comment: