Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Woodland Hug

Good Day Love!  Valentine's Day is just a few short days away, so I am wrapping up my Valentine cards.  Speaking of 'wrapping it up' today's card includes a yummy little treat held with a hug.  :)  I was inspired by Laura from Doublestick Heaven Blog, she is incredible.
Woodland Hug Card
Woodland Hug Card
Woodland Friends images used in card
Woodland Friends images used in card
Inside sentiment in Woodland Hug card
Inside sentiment in Woodland Hug card
I used the Woodland Friends images that you can find here at Sunsational Stamps.  I fussy cut out the log and the raccoon.  I cut two raccoons and colored the back of the second one then attached them together, that way when I folded the hands inward (to  hold the Hershey Nugget) it would be finished on both sides.  I popped up the leaves on the log and the feet of the raccoon.  I attached the candy with Scor Tape and folded in his paws.  The background was sponged with Distress Inks in the following colors; Faded Jeans, Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Evergreen Bough and Peeled Paint.  I began with the Peacock Feathers which is the center color and built and blended outward.
The sentiments were from the Close To My Heart January Stamp Of The Month set Beautiful Bouquet.
I hope you enjoyed today's card.  Please stop by my blog at Paper Canvas Creations, and as always we would love it if you would follow our blog by clicking on the "Follow Us" button and Like us on Facebook so you don't miss a thing!
Happy Scrappin'

2 comments: