Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th of July!!!

Good morning everyone!!! Today we celebrate the birth of our nation and I created an accordion fold pop up cards, I didn't have the die to cut these with so I had to improvise a bit Using my Cricut Explore I designed a cut that would do the same thing. I also used one of the new Sunsational Stamps digital stamp "Hooray for the 4th of July". for this card.


I colored the stars with "Bic Mark-It " markers, then cut them by hand and pop doted them to the circles. I used the writing feature on my cricut to write the sentiment on one of the white circles The star patterned paper is from my stash don't recall where I got it from. 
Thanks for stopping by and having a look. You can find   digital stamps at  Sunsational Digital Stamps .

 Big Blog Hugs, Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment