Friday, May 29, 2015

Welcome to DT Member Jackie Lodge!!

Hi Just a quick post to introduce you to DT member Jackie Lodge. Jackie has been with us for a while but had many things going on in her life that kept her from crafting. She is now back in the craft room and creating beautiful and fun projects.
So her she is Jackie Lodge


My short bio
       I love spending time being creative. A few of my favorites are card making, mixed media, water colors, scrapbooking- project life.
I'm very passionate about digi's , stamps and doll stamps. I absolutely love them !!! I could literally spend hours coloring,embellishing and altering them . I have a small journal I've stamped every page ahead and take it everywhere. To practice techniques and shading.
   I'm married to a man I adore. I have 3 pretty terrific children. One yellow lab and one black cat ....all of the above are dearly loved and fairly spoiled .
Here is a sample of her work

How cute is this  The stamp can be found here Precious
So happy to have you back in the craft room and creating your beautiful cards for Sunsational Stamps!!

Hugs Lisa and Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment