Saturday, May 16, 2015

In the Doghouse Digital Layout

Hi, I am with another digital layout using these files from:

http://www.scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/images/large/IntheDoghouse2745x1053.jpg 
Dog Prints


Dog Food Set

(I would display pics of her pieces but she does not watermark her items properly.)

And here is my layout I worked up....


Now to the recipe:

  1. Papers, and bubble wordart from Puppy Dog Mini Kit
  2. Photo of my son's dog - special attachment to Bella because we took care of her for two years while my son and family was in Korea.
  3. Layout was created using Adobe Photoshop Elements, and from tutorial on how to create a torn paper edge in PixelScrapper Digital Scrapbooking
Thank you for taking time to visit with me, and may you have a great day of crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Totally adorable layout I love that picture of the dog he is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete