Sunday, March 22, 2015

"Cat's Meow" DT share!!

Hi! I'm Jen Evers and I'm:

All of Lisa's images are versatile in the way you can color them and change the looks of them to suit your taste and style which is why I love them! 

Today I'm showcasing

This set comes with Sentiments, 3 kitties and your choice of cute eyes, I totally love that!! 

I used the bottom right hand kitty and colored it up grey. 
Using it digitally, I was able to add the eyes and use my Cameo's print and cut feature. Perfect!

HERE'S MY CARD! 




  Isn't he/she adorable?!! 
I hope you'll stop by the store and check out her images!
You can find it here:

CLICK HERE TO SHOP!

THANK YOU!!
For stopping by and checking out the excitement that is
SUNSATIONAL STAMPS!

Catch the Sunsational fever :)
xoxo
JEN





3 comments: