Friday, March 13, 2015

Blessed Easter

Hi Everyone! Tammy here with an Easter Card for you.  I really love this image!  I sometimes find it hard to find some more religious images to use with my cards for special occasions, so this one was perfect.

I printed out the image and then using my spellbinders I die cut around it.  I thought this particular one was really pretty and would compliment the image.  The image was already colored for me, so I just added a bit of Wink of Stella glitter pen to the centre of the flowers.  The DP is just from my stash and it has some Easter wording on it.  I used a border punch for the blue, and then the sentiment stamp is just from Michaels.  I added just one lager brad to pull out the yellow from the daffodils.  I hope you like it and don't forget to stop by the store and see all the wonderful Easter images we have for you to enjoy!


1 comment: